HDFS >> mail # user >> Configuration issue

+
Giulio DIppolito 2012-06-11, 12:58
Re: Configuration issue
Hi,
 mapred.task.timeout is set to 10 mins which determines how much time have
to waited before a task is considered as timed out.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Giulio D'Ippolito <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello, I'm running hadoop-0.22.0 with the RAID extension, I'm having
> trouble to find the parameter that control the time before a node is
> considered as disconnected. The default value is set to 10 minutes, I would
> like to decrease a bit. I didn't find a way googling.
>
> Thanks
>
> Giulio

Giulio DIppolito 2012-06-11, 13:32
+