HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase move to Apache Top Level Project

Re: HBase move to Apache Top Level Project
This is great news!

We already use the apache git.apache.org mirror for HBase. I've also seen the GitHub mirror http://github.com/apache/hbase and thought there might be some plans for migration.

> One other issue is the wiki.  I don't think it's easy to rename a
> subtree from a Moin Moin wiki to a new wiki.  Fortunately we don't
> have many wiki pages and could cut and paste them manually.
> Alternately, we could switch to using confluence for our wiki.
> Thoughts?

Confluence has a good integration with Jira (being both developed by Atlassian). It's functionally advanced and looks better. So +1 for that as well.

Cosmin