MapReduce, mail # user - UNSUBSCRIBE IS A SEPARATE LIST

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE IS A SEPARATE LIST
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-08-08, 14:35
Wasn't there a merge of mailing list not long ago?
That's maybe be due to an error with the new mailing lists?
Who was responsible for it? He should be informed about it.

Regards

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Dechoux