Pig >> mail # user >> A question of pig default load function

A question of pig default load function
Dear all,

When I load the data stored in txt file into two bags, e.g.
{(1),(2),(1)} {(1),(3)} using :
A = LOAD '/home/hans/test/r1.txt' AS
(b1:bag{t1:tuple(f1:int)},b2:bag{t2:tuple(f2:int)});
everything works fine.

But if I load the as the format
A = LOAD '/home/hans/test/r1.txt' AS
(b1:bag{t1:tuple(f1:int)},b2:bag{t2:tuple(f2:int)});
I only got the first part ({(1),(2),(1)},). I lost the second bag. Can
anyone tell me why?

regards!

Yong