Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?

Re: [Release 3.5.0] Any news yet?
Hi Stefan,

On 9 July 2013 08:13, Stefan Egli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We're evaluating using ZooKeeper, and esp the embedded mode (ZOOKEEPER-107 - [0]), for an implementation of the Sling Discovery API ([1]). Since ZOOKEEPER-107 is planned for 3.5.0 I was wondering what the release schedule of 3.5.0 is, or any plan thereof? (I saw a discussion about releasing it from Dec 2012 [1]).

I think as of now the biggest blocker is:

Besides needing a final review it needs better documentation and an
extra small patch (I proposed one) to support rolling updates when
enabling local sessions.

Cheers,
-rgs