Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2

Re: [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2
Hi Bilung,
thank you very much for your comments. Please see my feedback inline:

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 05:03:28PM -0700, Bilung Lee wrote:
> Thanks for volunteering!
>
> Two things though:
>
> 1) Not a show stopper.  You mentioned "test result (log/*.ant_test.log)" in
> number 2, but I don't see them there?
- That is right. I did not publish test results. All have passed though :-)

> 2) The license file in "sqoop-1.4.2.tar.gz" doesn't seem to match the
> tarball content.  In particular, it lists "lib/jopt-simple-<version>.jar"
> and "lib/paranamer-<version>.jar", but they are not there in the tarball?
- I had similar comment (LICENSE file was mentioning files that are not part of the tarball) in last flume release and I was told that it should be fine as long as all binary artifacts are mentioned there. We're also planning to fix the LICENSE file in trunk, so that it will be ready for next release.

Taking my comments into account, do you think that we should create new release candidate or are current bits acceptable for you?

Jarcec