HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE-7088 ready to commit ;)

Re: HBASE-7088 ready to commit ;)
Eh, that must have been discussed when I wasn't there or on the phone and
unable to hear clearly. I'm not in favor of that policy as stated.
Ownership isn't working out as far as I can see. Owners are not around
enough. In fact I would say many people are relatively absent from the
community for long stretches of time. That's fine, this is a volunteer
society. We can't gate on an owner +1. I am not in favor of requiring more
than one +1 except for the obvious case where a committer should not +1 and
commit their own work. I am in favor of continuing our informal policy of
CTR for trivial changes.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy