HBase, mail # user - setup of a standalone HBase on local filesystem

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:27
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:37
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:42
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:46
Re: setup of a standalone HBase on local filesystem
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:54
wow :)
thanks a lot , my hbase shell commands are working now :)
I will try to setup pseudo-distributed mode

please tell me one more thing ..can I set any directory for hbase.rootdir
in conf/hbase-site.xml
currently I have not set anything
thanks

--