Avro >> mail # user >> genavro and maven best practices

Re: genavro and maven best practices
Hey Ran,

Great to hear you're experimenting with Avro! I'm not aware of the Maven
plugin you describe having been coded up yet, but we would certainly
appreciate the contribution. Feel free to file a JIRA (and perhaps all of
these Maven plugins should be distributed with Avro?).

Lastly, as an FYI, genavro has been renamed to Avro IDL for the 1.4.0
release.

Later,
Jeff