Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Change Jira email address

Change Jira email address
Does anybody know how one changes the e-mail address associated with their
Jira account?
When logging in to Apache Jira I can change my password on the profile page,
but I do not see a link where to change the email address.

Thanks,

Joep