HDFS >> mail # user >> Not able to access the documentation

+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-07-16, 08:38
Re: Not able to access the documentation
Hi,
 0.23 mapreduce doc can be found at
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/YARN.html
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Stuti Awasthi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am not able to access the documentation of Mapreduce "0.23.1" and
> "r2.0.0-alpha".
> 1. http://hadoop.apache.org/hdfs/docs/r2.0.0-alpha/
> 2. http://hadoop.apache.org/mapreduce/docs/r0.23.1/
>
> Error : "The requested URL /hdfs/docs/r2.0.0-alpha/ was not found on this
> server."
>

> ::DISCLAIMER::

> E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
> information could be intercepted, corrupted,
> lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
> transmission. The e mail and its contents
> (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability
> on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
> Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
> author and may not necessarily reflect the
> views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
> dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior
> written consent of authorized representative of
> HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
> please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
> Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses
> and other defects.

Stuti Awasthi 2012-07-16, 09:13
+
Harsh J 2012-07-16, 09:59