Pig >> mail # user >> Error during parsing

Re: Error during parsing
Hi,

There is a small mistake in your script. You used relation name called data
in second line use X instead of data.

*Sample script:

X= LOAD '/streamming/read' AS (line : chararray);
Y = foreach X generate STRSPLIT(line,' ');
dump Y;*

Thanks
Nagamallikarjuna

--