Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Update on my 1270 testing

Re: Update on my 1270 testing
2 has been flaky for so long, not sure whether it's worth being a blocker.
The AsyncHammerTests never pass for me locally. Not sure if it's a
problem or not... I am tempted to go with Mahadev on this and get this
3.4 release out the door. I would be happy to help manage a 3.4.1
release soon thereafter if we find serious issues.