HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release

Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release
Ted Yu 2013-01-09, 03:56
bq. depends on other communities because quite a bit seems broken on JDK 7
so I hear

I have been running tests using 1.6.0_37 for trunk. Tests run smoothly so
far.

FYI