Hive, mail # user - Re: Configure Hive in Cluster

Re: Configure Hive in Cluster
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 06:54
I didnt set any hive parameters and my total table size is 610 MB only
On Thursday 17 January 2013 12:11 PM, Nitin Pawar wrote:
> a bit more details on size of table and select query will help
> also did you set any hive parameters ?
>

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM, venkatramanan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     Am Newbie in apache hive. I have create a table and thats points
>     to the HDFS Folder path and its takes 15 min to execute the simple
>     "*select*" stmt, Can anyone suggest me for a best practices and
>     performance improvement on hive.
>
>     Thanks in Advance
>
>     Venkat
>

> --
> Nitin Pawar

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-17, 06:59
+
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2013-01-17, 07:02
+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 07:17
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-17, 07:26