Hive >> mail # user >> update a hive table

update a hive table
if I wang to update a table, e.g,

insert overwrite table mytable
select lower(col1), col2, col3 from mytable;

if mytable has many columns but I only need to update one of them, how can I write the
statement short?

+
Bejoy Ks 2012-03-16, 12:26
+