Hadoop, mail # general - Content request for 0.20.205 Sustaining Release

Re: Content request for 0.20.205 Sustaining Release
Nigel Daley 2011-09-03, 18:11
Matt, Others,

Is the expectation that these fixes go into other release branches too (including 0.22, 0.23) if applicable?

If not, my concern is that 0.22 is regressing further from the popular Apache release and I'm inclined to abandon 0.22. Thoughts?

Cheers,
Nige