Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop-1.0.3 and 1.1 release / code freeze proposals

+
Matt Foley 2012-04-21, 01:02
+
Thomas Graves 2012-04-30, 21:29
+
Eli Collins 2012-04-24, 19:27
+
Kihwal Lee 2012-04-25, 23:03
+
Tim Broberg 2012-04-21, 15:47
+
Kihwal Lee 2012-04-21, 15:18
Re: Hadoop-1.0.3 and 1.1 release / code freeze proposals
On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Kihwal Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think HADOOP-8294 is a good candidate to include. Without this, a transient dns problem can make a large number of data nodes unavailable.  The fix is backport of HADOOP-7428.

I'm +1 on HADOOP-8294 (aka HADOOP-7428). Matt?
+
Owen OMalley 2012-04-24, 15:31