Pig >> mail # dev >> Newbie / Simple issues

Re: Newbie / Simple issues
fwiw - the cassandra project adopted lhf for "low hanging fruit" to avoid being condescending but yeah - sounds like newbie has become a standard for other projects.

e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+12310865+AND+labels+%3D+lhf+AND+status+!%3D+resolved