Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zkpython for zookeeper 3.5.0

+
Deepak Jagtap 2013-08-23, 19:07
Re: zkpython for zookeeper 3.5.0
On Aug 23, 2013, at 12:07 PM, Deepak Jagtap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have using zkypthon as client for some applications and planning to use
> zookeeper 3.5.0 in future.
> But the issue is that zkpython module doesn't support APIs for dynamic
> zookeeper quorum update. Does anybody aware if any patch is available for
> updating zkpython to support 3.5.0 APIs?

Not sure what the point of using zkpython is, since its still missing transactions and read-only support (both of which are in the Kazoo library). When 3.5 is closer to being released, we can add any new functionality to kazoo for it pretty rapidly.

Cheers,
Ben