Pig >> mail # user >> How can pig connect to the HBase in standalone mode?

How can pig connect to the HBase in standalone mode?
Hello,

If there is a way for pig to connect HBase in standalone mode. It
means pig is standalone and HBase is also standalone. I tried
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage function. And from
the log, I saw that the pig tries to connect to the hdfs which does
not set in standalone mode of HBase.

Thanks

Yong