Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1
This vote is now closed. Thanks to all who voted.

The vote passes with 5 binding (PMC) +1 votes and 2 non-binding +1 votes. There were no +0 or -1 votes. With this Apache Flume-1.3.1-rc0 has been promoted to a release. I will send out the announcement shortly.

Thanks!
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan