Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Powered by Logo

+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-24, 07:35
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-06-24, 08:04
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-24, 15:47
+
Eli Collins 2011-06-24, 16:47
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-24, 16:54
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-27, 11:30
+
Mag Gam 2011-07-05, 23:17
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-25, 03:41
+
Ian Holsman 2011-06-26, 23:14
Re: [RESULT] Powered by Logo
I would propose that the core be specified with some look and feel
flexibility.

Logo 2, for instance, is basically the same logo as log 4 except for font
changes and the circle.  If we consider the circle to be totally optional
and intended just to make the logo fit in with the rest of the site, then
the basic idea of *that* yellow elephant with *those* words can be the
definition.

How does that sound?  I am happy to have an artist produce some variants on
logo 2 that have

a) larger font

b) various sizes

Would that be useful?