Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Branch 2 release names

+
Owen OMalley 2012-09-04, 18:55
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-04, 19:19
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-04, 22:05
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-05, 00:29
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-05, 14:25
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-05, 15:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-05, 18:04
+
Owen OMalley 2012-09-06, 16:27
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-06, 16:29
Re: Branch 2 release names
Sounds fine.

For now, I think we can delete branch-2.1.0-alpha, create branch-2.0.2-alpha release off branch-2 and eventually make branch-2.1.0 as the stable release in the future.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.