Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Taking two snapshots at the same time

Re: Taking two snapshots at the same time
I think I'd answer my own question. Apparently, if lastZxid does not change
between two takeSnapshot() calls, they both will try to write into the same
file. This is likely to explode when you try to read this snapshot back...
So, the protection is needed.
/Sergey