HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-11, 21:53
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
+1 overall.

Checks that I did:
 - Checked md5 sums
 - Checked gpg signature (gpg --verify )
 - Checked included documentation book.html, etc.
 - Running unit tests
 - Started in local mode, run LoadTestTool
 - bulk load
 - Run 4 node cluster, load test, Integration tests
 - integration tests
 - ran hbck one time

I updated excel with the tests.

Unit test on secure binary failed with:
Secure failed with:
Failed tests:
testShouldClearRITWhenNodeFoundInSplittingState(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSplitTransactionOnCluster)
But it should not sink the release.

Thanks,

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 02:55