Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?

Re: Accumulo 1.4.3 download "mirrors" links bad?
Well how about that folks.  I upgraded to Firefox 20.0.1 (latest version
approved at work), and I get the same exact thing -- a 7.1KB tar.gz file.
When I attempt to open it with WinZip (I'm on Windoze), WinZip reports
"Error reading header after processing 0 entries."  WinZip opens and claims
the compressed file has a folder called [untitled], but one can't do
anything with it.

So as I suspected, it's likely something to do with the security scanner we
have at work.

I just wanted to report it in the first place in case it was an issue for
everyone else as well, but not the case.

Thanks everyone for providing the direct download links yesterday.