HBase, mail # user - HBase export fails due to "RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException: Failed 1 action"

+
Petri Väänänen 2012-05-03, 07:04
Re: HBase export fails due to "RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException: Failed 1 action"
anil gupta 2012-05-03, 07:11
Hi Petri,

If you are getting a " Connection reset by peer." message then most
probably its a network problem. Please check your network health.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,