HBase >> mail # user >> HBase export fails due to "RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException: Failed 1 action"

Re: HBase export fails due to "RetriesExhaustedWithDetailsException: Failed 1 action"
Hi Petri,

If you are getting a " Connection reset by peer." message then most
probably its a network problem. Please check your network health.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,