MapReduce >> mail # dev >> MAPREDUCE-5069: adding concrete common implementations of CombineFileInputFormat

Re: MAPREDUCE-5069: adding concrete common implementations of CombineFileInputFormat
Hi map reduce developers,

I would like to get your review and feedback on this JIRA and the patch.
Thanks much!

Regards,
Sangjin