Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to test patch

+
Amit Sela 2013-04-28, 14:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-29, 16:09
+
Amit Sela 2013-04-29, 21:20
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-30, 16:02
+
Steve Loughran 2013-04-30, 16:45
+
Amit Sela 2013-04-30, 21:13
Re: How to test patch
Amit,

The branch-1 test-patch works fine on my Fedora 17 box. The only
difference is that I have Forrest v.0.8.

Kihwal