Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Could the work of integrating Accumulo with Ambari be something that you
would allow a student to tackle for GSoC?  I don't want to step on anyone's
planned work, but such a task really interests me.  I want to tackle
something with some meat, if you know what I mean.