MapReduce, mail # user - eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0

Re: eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 10:21
Hi Jennifer,

     Have a look at this
link<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-run-mapreduce-programs-using.html>and
see it i works for you. It worked for me. For a detailed help on the
plugin you can go here <http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipsePlugIn>

HTH

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq