HBase >> mail # user >> Question

Thanks Ted :D

But can anyone explain to me this sentence:

ColumnInterpreter<T, S> ci

How to set a ColumnInterpreter ?? What is T and Whats S?

I want to perform average on an Aggregationclient, so could anyone provide me with a sample code?

Also if i want to count the number of rows which has a specific value ? What to use Filters or AggregationClient?

Thanks in advance,