MapReduce, mail # user - Error in starting DFS - message says JAVA_HOME not set though the workstation has working java

Re: Error in starting DFS - message says JAVA_HOME not set though the workstation has working java
Harsh J 2014-01-10, 04:22
You'll need to set JAVA_HOME under the $HADOOP_CONF_DIR/hadoop-env.sh
explicitly. This variable is not a system global one.

--
Harsh J