Flume >> mail # user >> is NettyAvroRpcClient methods threadsafe - flume component client SDK

Re: is NettyAvroRpcClient methods threadsafe - flume component client SDK
Yep, they are. I believe the reason that Log4jAppender#append is synchronized is because a bunch of the Avro Serialization code in populateAvroHeaders and serialize etc are not.
Thanks,
Hari