Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?

Re: Is there a setTableConfiguration method somewhere?
I did try to use that method. The Property.LOAD_BALANCER that I used
was not changed when the LoadTableBalancer class retrieved it from the
TableConfigurations. Then I looked at the source code in
TableOperationsImpl. setTableProperty does something through the
Thrift interface. Would that work for unit testing? Either way, I
don't see how the Thift calls eventually set the property into a
TableConfiguration object.

I can add some plumbing needed for dependency injection. Doing so
seems fairly harmless.