Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0

+
Owen OMalley 2011-07-26, 02:05
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-07-28, 19:04
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2011-07-28, 20:56
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2011-07-29, 00:02
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-29, 00:11
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-07-29, 00:26
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-07-29, 00:33
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-07-29, 00:40
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-29, 01:40
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-07-29, 02:08
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-29, 02:13
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-07-29, 04:54
+
Steve Loughran 2011-07-29, 11:01
+
Steve Loughran 2011-07-29, 13:51
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-07-29, 15:59
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-07-29, 16:07
+
Steve Loughran 2011-07-29, 11:04
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-07-29, 16:51
+
Matt Foley 2011-08-02, 10:00
+
Steve Loughran 2011-08-02, 11:28
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-02, 18:08
+
Eli Collins 2011-08-02, 19:23
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-02, 20:33
+
Steve Loughran 2011-08-03, 10:04
+
Eric Yang 2011-08-03, 16:35
+
Eli Collins 2011-08-03, 16:46
+
Steve Loughran 2011-08-03, 13:57
+
Matt Foley 2011-08-03, 21:14
+
Eli Collins 2011-08-03, 22:33
+
Koji Noguchi 2011-08-03, 22:58
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-08-03, 23:57
+
Steve Loughran 2011-08-02, 11:22
+
Yu Li 2011-08-08, 15:36
+
Owen OMalley 2011-08-08, 16:26
Re: [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0
Thanks Owen, for the quick and helpful response!

By removing those test cases marked as "@Ignored", there're still 3 failed
test cases for 0.20.203:

[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestMRWithDistributedCache FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestTrackerDistributedCacheManager
FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.hdfsproxy.TestHdfsProxy FAILED

and 3 failed, 1 unstable cases for 0.20.204:

[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestMRWithDistributedCache FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.filecache.TestTrackerDistributedCacheManager
FAILED
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestJobTrackerRestartWithCS FAILED
(timeout)
[junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestRackAwareTaskPlacement --> FAILED
twice, SUCCEED twice

Has anybody met with these case failures? Thanks.
--
Best Regards,
Li Yu

+