Hadoop >> mail # user >> how to cache a remote hadoop file

+
Visioner Sadak 2013-08-16, 08:51
Re: how to cache a remote hadoop file
Frankly, I am not using hadoop as in memory cache, but you can integrate it
with other vendors offerings.
below link might help you.

http://www.gridgain.com/products/in-memory-hadoop-accelerator/
Thanks
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Visioner Sadak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> thanks jeetu is there any configurations in order to implement it
>

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Jitendra Yadav <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I think Inmemory hadoop mechanism will full fill your requirement.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:21 PM, Visioner Sadak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hello friends i m using webhdfs to fetch a remote hadoop file in my
>>> browser is there any caching mechanism that you guys know to load this file
>>> faster
>>>

>>> http://termin1:50070/webhdfs/v1/Name1Home/new_file_d561yht35-9a1a-4a7b-9n.jpg?op=OPEN
>>> "

+