Kafka, mail # dev - Are we doing a 0.7.2?

Re: Are we doing a 0.7.2?
Joel Koshy 2012-07-18, 17:27
0.7.1 patch == patch to apply on branch 0.7.1 or trunk? I thought we would
be doing double-commits on trunk and 0.8 and not worry about release
branches for now. Also, 0.7.2 would be cut off trunk. (Both 0.7.1 and 0.7
were cut off trunk.)

Joel