Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT]: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc2

Re: [RESULT]: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.1-rc2
Done updating the site. Changes should be visible in some time.

@Arun,
  Haven't done the jdiffs. Dunno how to do in the maven world.
  Haven't done the mvn publish stuff too. If you haven't already, please
also make sure that the mvn jars are published with the correct version.

Thanks,
+Vinod