MapReduce >> mail # user >> DFS Permissions on Hadoop 2.x

+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-06-18, 17:54
Re: DFS Permissions on Hadoop 2.x
Thanks for the reply, Chris.

Yes, I am certain this worked with 0.20.2. It used a slightly different
property and I have checked setting it to false actually disables checking
for perms.

<property>
    <name>dfs.permissions</name>
    <value>false</value>