HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Region Servers Issue

Re: Region Servers Issue
Hi Dalia,

If all the regions are still on the first server you don't get the benefit
of the second server. Try running the hbase balancer after adding the
second server. Then check to make sure each server is serving the same
number of regions.

Jeff