On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:44 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree with Mr. Busbey
Me too. In past 1.X.0 release testing we have found a few bugs that exist
in earlier release that are worth fixing.
> Sent from my phone, please pardon the typos and brevity.
> On Nov 5, 2013 1:16 AM, "Sean Busbey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > I've perused over the closed tickets a couple of times now. Nothing
> > > has jumped out at me, but, given how long it's been since 1.5.0, it
> > > wouldn't be a bad idea to release a 1.5.1 with appropriate bug fixes.
> > >
> > > Thoughts? My thought was that since we shouldn't have been reworking
> > > anything big in the 1.5 line, it should make it easier to test/release.
> > >
> > The ZooKeeper fail-over bug was a big deal. Also, just the volume
> > me.
> > We should wait until after 1.6.0 makes it out, in case any fixes that
> > surface are applicable to the 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT branch.
> > --
> > Sean