Bigtop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:43
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 22:52
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 00:55
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-27, 04:08
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-27, 04:18
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-08-27, 06:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-27, 15:38
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-27, 17:33
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You are right Bruno. However, we can make an exception about non-patching the
> components and include one specific patch for npath to close this issue once
> and for all. The patch would be quite simple as I imagine and consists of
> renaming npath to something that Teradata can't bitch about.

I agree -- we do have quite a few ways of this not being an issue. I think I'll
include 0.11.1 in the BOM proposal and will note that we'd be ok with
shipping 0.11.0 if 0.11.1 is not ready/not well tested.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-28, 00:02