Accumulo >> mail # dev >> FooConstraint.jar Source

Re: FooConstraint.jar Source
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Mike Drob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does not having the source run us afoul of ASF policy?

I don't know, but I agree w/ Josh that it should be fixed before release.
 At the very least the Constraint jar should have source like the Filter
jar.   I used javap to disassemble FooFitler.class and I think it lines up
w/ the source.