Hadoop >> mail # user >> [MAPREDUCE-5606] JobTracker blocked for DFSClient: Failed recovery attempt - ASF JIRA

[MAPREDUCE-5606] JobTracker blocked for DFSClient: Failed recovery attempt - ASF JIRA
Hi all,
Recently in our production environment
the JobTracker is blocked ,we can't access the webUI , can't use hadoop job -list.
It like jobTracker run fullgc ,BUT infact not . It can be considered the JobTracker blocked.
more info can see in the jira.

thanks!

kojie.fu