HBase, mail # dev - Removing HRegionInterface in 0.96, HBASE-5889

Removing HRegionInterface in 0.96, HBASE-5889
Jimmy Xiang 2012-05-03, 18:54
In 0.96, we are going to move to PB.  But HRegionInterface is still there
in case someone needs it.

That means we need to maintain both implementations.  It also prevents us
moving to PB internally.

I filed HBASE-5889 to address it.  In reviewing the patch, Ted brought a
good point.
To those non-bundled (third-party) HBase client(s) using HRegionInterface
directly, such as
asynchbase, should 0.96 be a singularity too?
Thanks,
Jimmy