HBase, mail # user - hbase many-to-many design

hbase many-to-many design
jing wang 2012-08-24, 02:37
Hi 'user',

     This is a many-to-many question, I also infer the hbase design FAQ,
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/FAQ_Design.
     What I want to do is desinging a 'user' table, incluing 'user' basic
infomations(columnFamily1), and team-name 'user' joined in(columnFamily2),
     When a user join in a new Team, I want to update the 'user' table to
add a column to 'columnFamily2'. So when getting the user , I get all the
team-names the user join in.
     Yet I don't want to put duplicate records, known as multi-versions,
each user has only one record.
     What should I do?

    Any advice will be appreciated!
Thanks & Best Regards