Zookeeper, mail # user - Use cases for ZooKeeper

Re: Use cases for ZooKeeper
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-01-05, 18:02
Curator's queue handles a node going down (when you use setLockPath()).
Curator will hold a lock for each message that is being processed. You can
see the implementation in the method processWithLockSafety() here:
https://github.com/Netflix/curator/blob/master/curator-recipes/src/main/jav
a/com/netflix/curator/framework/recipes/queue/DistributedQueue.java

>Will a node going down still clear any distributed locks?
Yes.
-JZ